Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
6 To 15 days
What is Valif 20mg ?
Valif 20 mg (Vardenafil) medication is useful in treating patients diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, also called impotence (the inability of a man to get or sustain a rigid erection that is adequate for any sexual intercourse).
This occurs as a result of reduced blood flow to the penile area. Valif 20 mg medication relieves blood vessels around the penile area and this result in erections that is a normal response after sexual arousal. Nevertheless, this medication will function when there is sexual arousal.
Valif 20 mg: How It Functions?
Valif 20 medication has Vardenafil that works in that erectile tissue around the penile area in enhancing blood flow which results in erections. When sexual arousal is going on, nitric oxide is discharged in the tissue of the penile area that turns on guanylate cyclase an enzyme.
This raises the level of a neurotransmitter known as cyclic guanosine monophosphate that relieves blood vessels around the penile area resulting in blood getting to the erectile tissue in getting erections.
The phosphodiesterase inhibitor divides the cGMP avoiding blood flow to the penile part that results in a lack of construction. Valif medication stops the mechanism of phosphodiesterase five that resolve E.D., which results in having the normal process of sexual arousal in initiating cGMP actions for getting and sustaining erections.
Valif 20 mg (Vardenafil) medication must be used one hour before having sexual intercourse, and many scenarios, it will assist you in achieving an erection in half an hour that will remain for about four hours, if you have been stimulated. This medication will not function when you have not been sexually stimulated.
What Valif 20 Medication Contain
Valif 20 medication has a dominant component known as Vardenafil that treats erectile disorders among males by enhancing blood flow to the penile area.
Side Effects of Valif
The primary and minor adverse effects of Valif medication that are reported are listed below;
- Blocked nose
- Visual Disturbance
- Enhanced tear in the eyes resulting in watery eyes
- Alteration in blood pressure that is high and Low B.P.
- Excess sleep
- Short Breath
- Aches in the abdomen as well as back joints
Vardenafil Medications to Treat Erectile Dysfunction:
Warning Concerning This Medication
You must not take Valif 20 mg medication when you are;
- Allergic to the active component in this medication or other components in it.
- When using any drug that contains nitrate like nitroglycerin for treating angina, which can result in a severe fall of blood pressure.
- Have irregular hypertension or hypotension.
- When there is a visual medical condition such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy that leads to lack of sight or you are diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa.
- When using any drug that will relate with this medication or will enhance the likelihood of adverse effects which includes;
- Cimetidine useful in treating ulcer
- Antibiotics such as rifampicin as well as erythromycin
- Drugs for treating hypertension such as Verapamil or Diltiazem
- Medications for treating sexually transmitted diseases such as Indinavir, ritonavir, etc.
- Drugs for fungal diseases such as Ketoconazole, itraconazole, etc.
- Alpha-blockers such as Doxazosin, terazosin, etc. in treating patients with benign hyperplasia
This different medicine relates to this medicine, and they can or may not be useful also with Valif. You must inform the physician about any medication or get information from the physician before using the treatment.
Methods of Using This Medication
Use Valif 20 mg medication a tablet alongside water for about 25 to one hour before any sexual intercourse either after eating or no food at all. The outcome of this medication can be noticed for about 4-5 hours following using the pills. Avoid using double capsules per day, and it must be taken when you have planned to have sexual intercourse.
Valif 20 mg Missed Dose
Valif medication is not for daily usage. Therefore you must use a pill when there is an intention for sex.
Valif 20 mg medication must be kept inside a blister bundle till when it is used and keep with a calm, arid environment whereby temperature remains under 30c.