Megalis 20mg (Tadalafil)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
4 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days
Megalis 20 mg (Tadalafil): About
Megalis 20 mg (Tadalafil) is a muscle relaxant that smoothens the blood vessels and muscles around the penile area.
- This medication works mainly by increasing the flow of blood in the body.
- It is a treatment for many disorders like erectile dysfunction, PAH, and prostate issues.
- Megalis 20 has to be taken strictly as per the advice of the doctor.
- Take the dosage set by your doctor neither less nor more.
- For conditions like PAH, this medicine has to been taken regularly.
- This medicine can take 30-60 minutes to get absorbed into the system.
- Megalis medication will work best after one hour of taking it.
- The effects of this medication can last for many hours ranging from 36 to 40.
- It is not feasible to take alcohol and Megalis together. It can cause drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, etc.
- Megalis 20 medication is not addictive.
- Pregnant women should stay away from this medication.
- Lactating mothers can’t use this medication as it mixes with the milk. This way it can reach the body of the baby.
Megalis 20: Uses
Megalis 20 is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction
- This medication is primarily used by patients suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- It helps in increasing strength during sexual intercourse.
- It works by relaxing the muscles and enabling more blood passes through the arteries and blood vessels.
- This medication can be taken an hour before intercourse.
- The drug is effective only when a person is sexually activated.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Megalis drug is effective in the case of PAH.
- It works by removing any blockage in the arteries and blood vessels joining the lungs and the heart.
- It can improve the long capacity.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- This drug can be used for curing prostate problems.
- People suffering from the enlarged prostate gland, difficulty in urination, painful urination should use Megalis.
Megalis 20: Dosage
- You must use Megalis 20 as per the advice of the doctor.
- Start the medication with a smaller dosage.
- The drug is available in various dosage forms.
- Using the drug more than a safe quantity can cause many problems.
Megalis 20: Missed dose
- Megalis drugs must be taken as per the advice of the doctor.
- For people who use it for erectile dysfunction do not miss it usually.
- However, men who take the drug for some other disorder can have occurrences of missing the dosage.
- It is advisable to take Megalis medication as soon as you can.
- But, in the case when the time for the next dosage is near then you must skip the missed dosage.
- You must take Megalis 10 or 20 mg on when the doctor says so.
- Just take the drug as per the dosage set by the doctor.
- In case the drug does not show results, then overdosing the medication won’t help.
- You will experience the following conditions in overdose:
- Painful urination
- Muscle ache
- Body pain
Megalis: How does it work?
- Megalis 20 medication works directly on the circulatory system.
- As soon as it gets into the system, it smoothens the muscles, blood vessels, and arteries.
- On stimulating, medicine increases the production of nitrates.
- These nitrates then let the cGMP enzyme to form.
- One of the problems in erection is due to PDE enzymes.
- PDE blocks the normal expanding of the blood vessels.
- Megalis works by increasing the cGMP so that it combats the PDE enzyme.
- After the expansion of the vessels, the blood gets easily into the penis.
- When the penis receives sufficient blood, the blood vessels and arteries shrink in size.
- This happens to store the blood into the penis.
- After a man comes, the blood moves out.
- And the penis comes back to the original form.
When avoid take this drug?
You have to be sure of any kind of allergies. Megalis 20 medication can have allergic reactions to some people. Therefore, must check for the components thoroughly before using this medication.
- Organic nitrates
This medication increases the production of nitrates in the blood. Hence, consuming nitrates can lead to excessive nitrate concentration in the body.
Taking Megalis 20 mg with this medication is not feasible.
This drug is not suitable for pregnant ladies. This medication can get into the body of a woman and might even reach the fetus. Hence, pregnant women should stay away from Megalis drugs. Such people should consult the doctor for some alternate medication.
Mothers who are currently breastfeeding their child must not use this medication. This medication mixes with the milk and can reach the baby. Hence, it is not safe for lactating mothers to use Megalis 20 mg.
People who have lower blood pressure must not use this medication. This drug tends to lower the pressure developed by the movement of the blood. It can even fluctuate the blood pressure every now and then.
- Other medicines
Megalis medication may react with drugs used for other health issues. Drugs used for hypertension, kidney problems, liver impairments, heart issues, etc are not safe to take with Megalis 20.
- Deformation of penis
People who have a case of any penile deformity must not take this medication. And it may even affect the potency of a person.
- Prolonged and painful erection
People who have experienced painful erections must not use Megalis 10 or 20 mg drug. It can make a person impotent. People suffering from leukemia, myeloma, and sickle cell anemia must not use it.
- Loss of hearing
People who have hearing problems must not use this medication. This medication can affect the blood circulation to the ears.
- Loss of vision
Sometimes Megalis medication can impair the blood circulation to the optic nerves. Therefore, it can lead to many problems like change in color perception, blurred vision, change in the color of pupil.
- Heart disease
The medication is not suitable for men suffering from heart problems. Megalis 20 drugs can work on the circulatory system, hence, it can influence the working of the heart. Also, such people should not overindulge in sexual activities as it affects the heart directly.
- Risk of adverse effects
The drug is safe only for people between the ages of 18 and 65. Also, people suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, etc should minimize its use. Such people are advised to use the drug only when a doctor says so. Megalis 20 mg can even cause nausea, numbness, dizziness, etc in some people.
- Pediatric use
People above the age of 18 are allowed to use this drug.
- Seizure disorder
Megalis drugs are not safe for people who have seizure problems. It can aggravate the symptoms and make the condition worse.
Using alcohol along with this medication is not safe. It can cause a dip in blood pressure, cause fainting, dizziness, drowsiness, excessive sweating, etc.
- Liver/kidney disease
People who have any form of kidney and liver problems must not use the Megalis 20 drug. The drug assimilates in the liver and then gets into the blood. Therefore, it can affect the working of the liver. It also influences the juices released by the kidney.
Some of the side effects of using Megalis include:
- Persistent cough
- Change in color vision
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Difficulty in breathing
- blistering of skin
- Allergic skin reaction
- Pain in the arms, legs
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Uterine bleeding
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Where to buy Megalis 20 mg? Why?
Various online sites sell this medication.
But, You should buy Megalis 20 online at Smart Finil.
However, online purchase is more preferred.
Some of the reasons to choose Smart Finil are:
- It is easier to buy the drug.
- You can get cheap offers.
- The drug can be compared to various websites
- You will get the drug on time.
- Smart Finil offers many options for payment.
- You can easily refund, return, or exchange the medication
What is the use of Megalis?
- Megalis 20 is a muscle relaxer.
- It enhances overall blood circulation.
- It removes any blockage in blood flow.
- It can fix the blood pressure issues.
Is Megalis 20 mg safe?
Yes, Megalis drug is safe to use if taken as per the directions of the doctor. However, one must be careful about the following:
- Various drugs can interact with this medication:
Also, this drug can interact with alcohol, grapefruit juice, and caffeine.
Various health disorders do not go well with Megalis medication. These include:
- Heart disorder
- Kidney issues
- Liver troubles
- Retina issues
How long does Megalis last?
Megalis 20 and 10 mg are a very effective medication. The effects of this medication can last for up to 40 hours. One must take only one pill in 24 hours as the effects of this medicine last very long.