Filagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|| |
Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
7 x 5g Sachets in Box
|Delivery Time:|| |
6 To 15 days
|Product Code:|| |
Filagra Oral Jelly: What is it?
Filagra Oral Jelly is mainly constituted of Sildenafil Citrate. It acts as an inhibitor of PDE5 which destroys the cGMP. So by inhibiting PDE5, helps in relaxing the muscles and tissues of the male organ. The Filagra helps in discarding any kind of erectile failures that one might face after the sexual stimulation and helps in a healthy erection.
Filagra Oral Jelly has been used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. For men who are unable to achieve an erection during sexual stimulation because of the lack of blood flow in the pelvic area making it difficult to cause an erection. The blood vessels in the penis are increased which makes the erection quite easy making the sexual activity quite fun.
Filagra medicine is supposed to work only if you are sexually aroused and this jelly comes in different flavors like pineapple, banana, strawberry, vanilla, and orange.
Filagra Oral Jelly: Uses
Filagra Oral Jelly is helpful for men who suffer from sexual dysfunction or impotence due to which a man is unable to achieve erection even after the arousal.
Filagra medicine contains Sildenafil that acts as an inhibitor and makes the blood flow through the penis more vigorously making the erection last longer. So, Filagra medicine helps in treating impotence in men.
How does Filagra Oral Jelly work?
Filagra Oral Jelly drug contains Sildenafil which is a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor. The Sildenafil constituent in this medication acts on the penis which is the erectile tissue and helps in increasing the blood flow causing a healthy and long-lasting erection.
Nitric oxide is released by the Erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal which in turn activates another enzyme called guanylate cyclase. By the increasing level of this enzyme, a chemical is secreted known as cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) that relaxes the muscle and the blood vessels in the penis allowing the vessels to relax and fills it with blood causing an erection.
The Filagra Oral Jelly like substance is easy to absorb and gets into the body more rapidly as compared to the tablet. The effect starts within 20-45 minutes and then you are good to go.
Filagra Oral Jelly: Overdose
Intake of a daily dose of the medication can lead to a drug overdose.
If you incur any kind of overdose symptoms, it needs to be shown to the doctor as it can turn into more severe troubles. Also if you are a frequent user of Filagra oral jelly medication, there can be long-lasting effects. So any kind of side effects or condition needs to be shared with the doctor.
If, after the consumption, you feel anything, you need to stop the intake of the medicine first. Gastric suction should be performed.
Do consult a medical supervisor for the same to avoid any further severe effects.
If you missed a dose of Filagra Oral Jelly, make sure to consume it immediately after you are aware of the missed dosage. However in the condition, if it is time for the next dose already, kindly miss the previous dose as it can lead to a drug overdose.
What are the side effects of Filagra Oral Jelly?
The side effects of this drug are not as severe but any condition after the consumption of the medication should be reported to the doctor. Some of the side effects one might face after the intake of Filagra Oral Jelly is:
- Nasal congestion
- Burning urinary tract.
- Non-uniform heartbeat.
- Heart palpitations
- Bloody urine.
- Blurry vision.
- Color blindness for blue and green.
- More awareness of light in the vision.
- Bleeding from the nose
- Difficulty in hearing
- Upset Stomach.
- Infection in the respiratory tract.
- Difficulty sleeping
- Trouble speaking
Apart from the above mentioned side effects, any other condition if arises should be reported and discussed with the doctor. Also, before taking the medication you need to inform the doctor about your medical history so that he is well informed about any of your conditions and prescribe the dosage likewise.
There are certain warnings that one must be aware of before intaking the medicine. Some crucial warnings one must be aware of before consuming Filagra are:
- Priapism: The consumption of Filagra Oral Jelly can cause priapism which is a condition where you witness painful and long-lasting erection (lasting for more than 4 hours). Such a condition causes permanent damage to the penis and should be reported immediately.
- Sudden vision loss warning: Filagra might cause a sudden loss in both eyes or just one. You need to stop having medicine in this condition and consult your doctor immediately.
- Sudden hearing loss warning: This Jelly might lead to hearing aids, ringing in your ears or dizziness. If you witness any of this, you need to consult the doctor who recommended you the meds and stop intaking the medicine immediately.
- Use in children warning: This drug is not recommended for children at all and should be avoided by children suffering from PAH especially as it may increase the risk of death in such cases. sildenafil should be highly avoided
Some certain medications or conditions cannot witness simultaneously if you are intaking Filagra Oral Jelly and should be avoided completely. Below mentioned are few interactions:
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil or any of its constituents, it is recommended not to use Oral jelly as it can cause adverse effects.
- Any medicine containing nitrates should be avoided as its intake during Sildenafil can cause low blood pressure were having sexual intercourse is highly inadvisable because it might lead to cardiovascular or heart problems.
- If you have a history of a heart attack 6 months back, this medicine is not recommended.
- If you have a condition of Liver disease, It needs to be avoided.
- Any person suffering from the fluctuating conditions of blood pressure should avoid Filagra Oral Jelly.
- If you have any kind of Eye diseases like ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) or any other condition that might lead to loss of vision, in such condition This medication is not recommended.
Where to buy Filagra Oral Jelly?
Filagra is a very strong Erectile dysfunction drug that comes in different flavors. It should buy online form Smart Finil. Smart Finil sells Filagra with the best and free services worldwide. So this drug is easily available at Smart Finil online as well as in most pharmaceutical outlets.
When should it not be used?
Filagra Oral Jelly drug should not be used in several conditions like:
- Fainting tendency
- Renal or hepatic insufficiency.
- Heart disease (severe)
Also, there are several medications that it interacts with and should not be used simultaneously. Some of them include:
- Some antibiotic group
- HIV Protease inhibitors
Filagra medicine should be avoided in certain conditions as well.
- Having a history of heart disease.
- Liver or Kidney problems
Any kind of medical history should be discussed with the medical supervisor
How should Filagra Oral Jelly be taken?
Filagra Oral Jelly should be taken an hour before sexual intimacy. The Jelly needs to be squeezed in a spoon and then swallowed followed by a glass of water. It is not supposed to take after the meal. In case you have had any meal before taking Filagra, it takes more time to work and show results.
This jelly is effective for around 5-6 hours and the consumption of more than one sachet is not suggested n a day. It needs to be taken only if one plans to have sex.
What medications interact with Filagra Oral Jelly?
Various drugs interact with Filagra Oral Jelly and should be avoided while consuming the medicine:
- Cimetidine, a drug used for the treatment of ulcers interacts with Filagra.
- Certain antibiotics react with Sildenafil and need to be avoided like Rifampicin, ketoconazole (used for fungal infections), erythromycin, ritonavir or saquinavir (used in the treatment of HIV).
Alpha-blockers that are used for high blood pressure like doxazosin should be avoided.