Caverta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
4 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days
What is Caverta 100 (Sildenafil Citrate)
Caverta 100 (Sildenafil Citrate) is majorly based on Sildenafil and to achieve the stability of the penis for men suffering from erectile dysfunction. The basic principle behind medicine is very simple. During sexual arousal that takes place in the influence of some drug, there is a relaxation and contraction of the pelvis and genitals vessels and thereby increasing the blood flow through them.
When there is an expansion in the arteries, and hardening of the penis, the veins that move blood to the penis are contracted and resists the blood to flow of it and for that period of time, the penis becomes rigid for a particular period of time.
With the use of Caverta 100mg, the veins that flow the blood in the pelvic region expands and allows the blood in the penis to stay and hence providing rigidity.
The basic physiological reason for erectile dysfunction is when the penis is unable to fill itself with blood no matter how strong stimulation or sexual arousal is.
Caverta 100: How To Use
Caverta 100 drug is suggested to be taken around 30-60 minutes before sexual arousal or expected sexual intimacy. If you are taking this medicine regularly, make sure that you know that the interval between the doses should be 24 hours minimum. Because it is the time that is required to completely flush the Caverta medicine out of the body and hence there is no probability of overdose. But the dosage and the flush out time varies in older men. For men over 60-65 years, they take more time to flush the entire medicine out of their body due to slow metabolism.
Caverta 100 (Sildenafil Citrate) medicine is not suggested to people having any kind of disease especially liver disease, kidney malfunctions, or even cardiovascular issues. This medicine is not feasible for people intaking nitrates or any other contraindicated medicines.
Some major symptoms of Caverta medicine are:
Vertigo, Allergic Rhinitis, Impairment in the vision, hearing issues, dyspepsia, and many others and should be contacted to the doctor immediately if witnessed any such issue.
The doctor in any of the above cases needs to know the consequences Caverta 100 medicine is having on one’s body so that the dosage is altered accordingly to attain the proper dosage for a particular body type.
The most common dosage of this medication is Caverta 50 and 100 mg. The 25mg of this medicine is not enough and can be used for older people who are suffering from some chronic illness or maybe are using this medicine for the first time.
The dosage for young people usually starts from 50mg and then according to the consequences and effects it has on one’s body, the dosage can be increased up to 100mg.
This is the maximum dosage allowed for this medicine. Anything more than 100mg can have severe consequences.
Caverta 100 (Sildenafil Citrate) mg drug certainly is safe to use but there are certain conditions, where the intake of this drug is inadvisable. Below mentioned are a few conditions where it is suggested to avoid Caverta:
- Women during their pregnancy or lactating women are suggested not to use Caverta 100 medicine as it might have severe side effects.
- Underage patients are not suggested to have medicine.
- Caverta medicine should be avoided by people using antiviral drugs, or any nitrate-containing medicines or any alpha-blockers as the blood pressure of patients can be severely decreased.
- Also, people having a history of the Liver disease ( cirrhosis) or any heart diseases like stroke, heart failure, arrhythmia or heart attack should avoid Cavatra 100.
- If you have a history of priapism or penis deformation, this medicine is just not recommended.
- Also, during the entire medication, grapefruit juice and alcohol should be avoided as it reduces the effect of the medicine.
- Caverta 100 medication interacts with other medicines and should be avoided taking together like nitrogen oxides, protease inhibitors, and any phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors.
- Before the consumption of this medicine, it is advised to have a look at the entire instruction and prohibition written on the medicine and it is recommended to consult the doctor before starting the dose.
Caverta 100: Side Effects
The side effects of Caverta 100 (Sildenafil Citrate) medication are usually mild and can be taken care of.
Some common side effects of this medicine are:
- Blurred vision
- Back Pain
- Unable to make out the difference between two colors: blue and green.
- Memory issues
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Swelling in hands and feet.
- Lightheadedness (a feeling where you think you might pass out)
- Painful long-lasting erection
- Temporary deafness
- running nose
- redness of skin (rashes)
It is advised to visit your doctor if you witness any of the above side effects or any other health deterioration after consuming the pill of Caverta 25, 50 or 100 mg (Sildenafil Citrate).
Caverta VS. Viagra
After Viagra has been to the pharmaceutical market, a lot of its analogs have been made by the competitors in which many are more effective and cheap that viagra itself. One such kind of Caverta 100, which came into the market after Viagra developed by Ranbaxy.
Caverta drug has many advantages over Viagra and it is made to be such that people suffering from high blood pressure can intake the medicine. This medicine is as safe as Viagra and its effect remains for a longer period of time compared to other drugs based on Sildenafil.
Caverta 100 Review
Caverta 100 has a success rate in curing sexual impotence. It has been helpful in the treatment of impotence in its chronic and initial stages. All the visible problems are treated by this medicine and the blood supply towards the pelvic regions is stabilized.
Caverta has helped men to overcome their fear and helps them to loosen up and not fear their experience of lovemaking and makes them more confident and brightened up
This medicine does not tend to cause addiction. So, if Caverta 100, 50 or 25 mg (Sildenafil Citrate) is used properly, it has proved to be very safe. And all the side effects, if any (due to the overdose) are short term and don’t last long and are not severe in most cases. The older people also doest experience any worst experience of this medicine to date.