What is Careprost? How does it work? How is it useful?
The drug Careprost Ophthalmic solution is known to contain Bimatoprost which is categorized as one of the prostaglandin analog medicines that helps in treating eye problems. These problems include hypertension and open angular glaucoma. The topical version of this drug is used to grow the lashes of a man thicker and at a faster pace.
If you are allergic to Bimatoprost you should stay away from this drug as it can cause some unwanted side effects. This drug should be kept away from children who are below the age of 16. One must also go through the ingredient list before buying using this medicine.
Uses of Careprost Ophthalmic Solution
- Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution: This eye drop is also called Careprost (Bimatoprost) Eye Drops. It is used by patients who face immense pressure in the eyes which happens because of intraocular hypertension. This drug works by soothing the eyes by lowering the level of fluids. If a person takes this solution once a day, it works by bringing the level in control. This is done by continuing the dosage as per the prescription is given by the doctor. This drug helps in curing the eye problems faced by people.
- Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution: This ointment helps women to get darker and thicker lashes which is something that every woman wants. Eyelashes can make a woman feel beautiful about themselves and makes their eyes look thicker. That is the reason why people go with artificial lashes at the time of makeup or they use mascara which is as such a temporary solution. There is a review done by women who state that they end up getting a satisfactory result from lashes by using Careprost Eye Drops solution. This ointment should be used as per the prescription is given by the doctor.
This is a preferred solution as it ends up making a woman feel that they have permanent thicker lashes. It is, however, important to know that the Careprost solution is only used in the lower lash. Applying this drug requires women to be careful as it should be kept away from the eyes of the person. It is not recommended to use this drug on the eyebrows. Proper consulting should be done before using this ointment.
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
There are a few problems that this ointment takes care of. These problems are mentioned in the paragraph above. Apart from fixing eye problems, this drug is also used for cosmetic purposes.
Like every other medicine, this drug also comes with its own set of side effects and that is why it is advised to take this medicine only after the prescription given by the doctor.
How does Careprost work?
The ointment/solution with a Careprost 0.03% ophthalmic solution is used to treat high blood pressure in the eyes of a person. These drops help in treating the condition of glaucoma which happens due to the accumulation of water in the eyes.
The high pressure in the eye can damage the optic nerve in the eye of a person and helps people in the effective growth of lashes.
Application of Careprost
- It is very important to check for the expiry date of the product before beginning to use it.
- Check if you can use the drug Careprost
- Wash your face with a cleanser and dap it dry
- Take the bottle and start by shaking the solution. This takes care of the consistency of the medicine.
- Put a drop of this ointment on your applicator which is usually accompanied by the product. If there is no applicator present with the product, you should start with buying one.
- It is advised to not use this serum on the lower eyelashes as it can easily get into the eye of a person that way.
- Apply the Ophthalmic Solution with the help of an applicator. This ointment should not get on the skin of a person as it can increase the growth of hair in that specific area.
- Close your eyes post application of this drug.
- It is important to have this drug stored in a moisture free and cool place
- You should apply this drug before going to bed.
Application routine of an Eyelash serum
In order to achieve the best result from this serum so far, you should apply this ointment on a regular basis. It is best advised to use this drug before going to bed and this drug takes around 3 to 5 weeks in order to show its effect. One should stay away from overdosing and use this ointment twice on your lash line.
Side Effects of the drug Careprost Eye Drops
Every medicine is associated with some side effects. In this case, some of the side effects associated with this drug include:
- Irritation in the eye
- Burning sensation in the eye
- Sensitivity in the eye
- Visual Alterations
- Conjunctival Edema
- Pigmented Iris
It is advised to talk to your doctor if there is any issue regarding the application and usage of the website.
Warning and Precaution
One must use this drug Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% only as per the prescription is given by the doctor. This drug should never be used along with the contact lenses. The ingredients present in the ointment has the ability to get absorbed in the contact lenses.
You should apply this ointment with clean eyes and clean hands. It is essential to be utterly hygienic
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it safe to use this drug at the time of pregnancy or breastfeeding?
As such the application of this drug has not been tested on women who are pregnant. It is important to know that this drug should be avoided if a woman is breastfeeding or pregnant.
What are the different components of the drug Careprost?
The drug Careprost has an active component Bimatoprost as an active ingredient. This drug apart from this ingredient also contains Benzalkonium chloride, sodium phosphate in water.
How long does it take for Careprost to be effective?
This drug takes a time of about 3 to 4 weeks to show its positive effects. However, the final result of this drug can be seen within a period of 12 to 16 weeks.