How Does Etizolam Work and what is the Uses?
What is Etizolam?
The drug Etizolam belongs to a group of drugs that helps in treating anxiety and disorders related to it. These issues are usually related to the central nervous system. The drug Etizolam is an analog of benzodiazepine and comes in various doses. These doses are listed below:
Uses of the drug Etizolam
The drug Etizolam helps a person with the following medical condition. They are listed below:
- Severe headache
- To treat Depression
- Panic disorder or attacks
- Sleeping disorder
Apart from the above-mentioned diseases, this drug is also used to cure other conditions.
Working on the drug Etizolam?
Etizolam works by increasing the production as well as the activity of the chemical messenger (GABA) which in turn helps in the excessive and abnormal activity of the brain.
Know here the difference between Anxiety vs Anxiety Disorder
How to take Etizolam?
- The dosage of the drug Etizolam depends on the severity of the medical condition and age of a person. The dosage of the medicine also depends on the response of the therapy.
- It is an oral drug that can be taken with or without food.
- People should stop chewing or crushing this medicine into half. It is advised to take this medicine as a whole.
- This drug should be taken as per the fixed routine and should not be taken more than once a day. This will maintain the content of this medicine in the human body.
- This drug is used to treat insomnia and anxiety and is used as a long term medicine.
- This dosage of this medicine should be dropped after 3 to 4 weeks of taking it on a daily basis.
- There are some after-effects of this medicine and that is why it is important to stop using this drug without having to talk to your doctor.
Read This: Foods For Anxiety
Dosage of the drug Etizolam:
- The dosage of this drug is taken as per the prescription is given by the doctor.
- The dosage of this medicine should vary from 0.25mg to 0.5mg and should be taken thrice a day. This medicine’s dosage is usually divided into three doses.
- Pediatrics should use this drug with great caution and only after this drug is prescribed by the doctor.
- People who are suffering from liver and kidney disease should stop taking this medicine and in some cases, people should go for dosage alteration.
- If the condition of a person worsens after taking this medicine they should go to a doctor and talk about their condition.
Precautions for taking this drug Etizolam
People should avoid taking this drug if:
- Patients face any kind of allergies with the ingredients of this medicine.
- This drug should be taken with precaution for people who are pregnant or lactating
- This drug should be kept away from people suffering from Kidney or Liver disease
- Patients who are not well
- Who is suffering from glaucoma
- Patients who drink alcohol or have a history of using recreational drugs
Side Effects of drug Etizolam
The side effects faced by patients because of the drug Etizolam are listed below:
- Weak Muscles
- Loss of appetite
- Low Blood Pressure
- Weak way of speech
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of memory
- Change in Libido
- Dryness of mouth
- Having uncoordinated body movement.
In some cases, this drug can also cause some severe allergic reactions which need you to get medical intervention as soon as possible.
Effect of this medicine on different organs:
- Kidney: People who are suffering from kidney disease should remain cautious while taking this drug.
- Liver: People who are suffering from liver disease should think before taking a certain dosage of this medicine.
There are certain allergic reports that are caused because of this medicine. They are listed below:
- Itching of the skin
- Swelling of tongue, face, throat, and lips
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of consciousness
Different Drug Interactions caused by Etizolam
It is important to tell your doctor about the present drug intake. Inform your doctor about the daily intake of the medicines which can make the other person feel dizzier. Drugs that can enhance these side effects are the drugs that people take for allergies, relaxants, Anxiety and Depression, etc.
Following are the substances that Etizolam interacts with:
- The drug Etizolam can take down the uses of this medicine and can increase the side effects of Etizolam.
- One should consult a doctor before using this drug in order to check for any kind of interactions if any.
Effects of Etizolam and Buying Online
- If you take this medicine exactly as per the prescription is given by the doctor, immense results can be seen if the proper medication is followed.
- This drug gets absorbed into the system really fast and one can see the effect of Etizolam within half an hour of taking this medicine.
- The effect of this drug can last for about 6-8 hours after which it fades away.
- It is an easy way to buy etizolam online at Smart Finil
- Smart Finil is a genuine vendor to buy medications online
- Here you will get Flat 10% OFF + Free Shipping on above $199*
How should Etizolam be stored?
- This drug should not be frozen
- People should keep this drug away from sunlight and heat
Tips for taking the drug Etizolam:
- This drug has some habit forming tendencies and should not be used for a longer period of time.
- Leaving this drug should not be left altogether. That is why people should go for gradual discontinuation of this medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How addictive is this drug Etizolam?
This drug should not be used for longer than 4 weeks time as there are some habit forming tendencies related to this decision. The effect of this drug can reduce if it is used for a longer period of time.
Can people take Alcohol while taking the drug Etizolam?
People should avoid drinking alcohol while taking this drug. There are certain side effects associated with this drug that gets enhanced if a person drinks alcohol.
Can a pregnant lady take this medicine?
This drug is not recommended for women who are pregnant as this drug can affect the fetus.
Can people drive while taking this medicine?
This drug can show an effect on the ability to drive in a patient. Dizziness is one of the most common side effects faced by this medicine.
What happens if a patient overdoses on this medicine?
Overdosing on this medicine can cause some enhanced side effects of this medicine which are not produced in an ideal case.