Difference Between Etizest vs Etilaam:
The drug Etizolam belongs to a group of drugs that helps in treating anxiety or Anxiety disorders related to it. These issues are usually related to the central nervous system. The drug Etizolam is an analog of benzodiazepine and comes in various doses. These doses are listed below:
- 1 mg
The drug Etizest vs Etilaam, both are considered to be the generic drugs of Etizolam and contains the same variant. The only difference between the two is that both of these drugs are manufactured by two different manufacturers.
Etizest is a generic drug that is manufactured by CONSERN PHARMA PVT. LTD. while Etilaam is manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Uses of the drug Etizest and Etilaam
The drugs Etizest and Etilaam can help a person with the following medical condition. They are listed below:
Apart from the above-mentioned diseases, this drug is also used to cure other conditions.
The working mechanism of these drugs?
Both Etizest and Etilaam works by increasing the production as well as the activity of the chemical messenger (GABA) which in turn helps in the excessive and abnormal activity of the brain. It would be right to say that the working mechanism of both these drugs is the same.
[Read This: How does etizolam work? & How to use it?]
Instructions before using Etizest and Etilaam:
- The dosage of these drugs depends on the severity of the medical condition and age of a person. The dosage of the medicine also depends on the response of the therapy.
- It is an oral drug that can be taken with or without food. [Know about Foods For Anxiety]
- People should stop chewing or crushing this medicine into half. It is advised to take these medicines as a whole.
- These drugs should be taken as per the fixed routine and should not be taken more than once a day. This will maintain the content of this medicine in the human body.
- These drugs are used to treat insomnia and anxiety and are used as a long term medicine. This dosage of this medicine should be dropped after 3 to 4 weeks of taking it on a daily basis.
- There are some after-effects of this medicine and that is why it is important to stop using this drug without having to talk to your doctor.
Precautions for taking these drugs
People should avoid taking these drugs if:
- Patients face any kind of allergies with the ingredients of this medicine.
- This drug should be taken with precaution for people who are pregnant or lactating
- This drug should be kept away from people suffering from Kidney or Liver disease
- Patients who are not well
- The victim who is suffering from glaucoma
- Patients who drink alcohol or have a history of using recreational drugs
Dosage of the drug Etizest and Etilaam:
- The dosage of these drugs is taken as per the prescription is given by the doctor.
- The medication’s dosage should vary from 0.25mg to 0.5mg and should be taken thrice a day. The dosage of this medicine is usually divided into three doses.
- Pediatrics should use this drug with great caution and only after this drug is prescribed by the doctor.
- People who are suffering from liver and kidney disease should stop taking these drugs and in some cases, people should go for dosage alteration.
- If the condition of a person worsens after taking this medicine they should go to a doctor and talk about their condition.
Side Effects faced by these drugs
The side effects faced by patients because of the drug Etizolam are listed below:
- Weak Muscles
- Loss of appetite
- Low Blood Pressure
- Weak way of speech
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of memory
- Change in Libido
- Dryness of mouth
- Having uncoordinated body movement.
In some cases, this drug can also cause some severe allergic reactions which need you to get medical intervention as soon as possible.
Effect of this medicine on different organs:
- Kidney: People who are suffering from kidney disease should remain cautious while taking this drug.
- Liver: People who are suffering from liver disease should think before taking a certain dosage of this medicine.
There are certain allergic reports that are caused because of this medicine. They are listed below:
- Itching of the skin
- Swelling of tongue, face, throat, and lips
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of consciousness
Different Drug Interactions caused by Etizest and Etilaam
It is important to tell your doctor about the present drug intake. Inform your doctor about the daily intake of the medicines which can make the other person feel dizzy. Drugs that can enhance these side effects are the drugs that people take for allergies, relaxants, anxiety & Depression, etc.
Following are the substances that these drugs interact with:
- The drug Etizolam can take down the uses of this medicine and can increase the side effects of Etizolam.
- One should consult a doctor before using this drug in order to check for any kind of interactions if any.
Effects of Etizest Vs Etilaam
The way these drugs act in the system of the body is the same: Following are the effects of Etizolam after using:
- If you take this medicine exactly as per the prescription is given by the doctor, immense results can be seen if the proper medication is followed.
- This drug gets absorbed into the system really fast and one can see the effect of this medicine within half an hour of taking this medicine.
- The effect of this drug can last for about 6-8 hours after which it fades away.
How should these drugs be stored?
- This drug should not be frozen
- People should keep this drug away from sunlight and heat
Tips for taking the drug Etizest and Etilaam
- These drugs have some habit forming tendencies and should not be used for a longer period of time.
- Leaving these drugs should not be left altogether. That is why people should go for gradual discontinuation of this medicine.
Buy Etizest & Etilaam:
Go here To order Etizolam online with PayPal & Credit Card.
Etizex is also the substitute drug of the Etizest & Etilaam.