Effect of Etizolam after Using
The drug Etizolam is used as a sedative drug that was marketed to relax the muscles, reduce insomnia and anxiety in a person. These are some of the basic properties of the drug Etizolam. The drug is a thieno diazepine that is available in different countries including Japan. This drug is not approved in the USA.
- The drug Etizolam is chemically very similar to benzodiazepines such as Valium. This drug comes with some antidepressant effects and calms the central nervous system of a man. This drug has some properties that include: Reducing anxiety or anxiety disorders, muscle relaxing and anticonvulsants, etc.
- There is some research that shows that the drug Etizolam is 6-10 times more potent than the drug Valium.
- This drug is available in the form of tablets and powder and can be consumed in any form. This drug is administered on a blotted paper and can then be placed on the tongue.
This drug is not legal in the United States of America and taking this drug simply means that you are violating the law of the country. This should be one of the biggest warning signs for people. If you use this drug despite all the side effects caused by this drug, then there can be some side effects that can be reflected in a person who is taking this medicine.
- Impaired coordination
- Excessive sleepiness
- Impaired functioning of the brain
- Change in the vision of a person
- Impaired coordination
- Slurred speech
- Change in the libido
This drug is not marketed in the US but can be easily found online. It is easy to buy Etizolam drugs at home as these drugs can be delivered at your doorsteps.
One of the growing problems of the drug is that it develops an addiction in people can cause several side effects such as:
- It can cause a person to be less productive
- It can decrease the performance of a person
- This drug can make a person prefer more isolation
- It makes a person feel less responsible for themselves
- It makes a person avoid enjoying their hobbies
- The drug makes a person dependent on the drug
- It has withdrawal symptoms when a user tries to get off the medicine.
Overdosing on Etizolam
- There is a report made by the World Health Organization which states that there is an increasing report of deaths and misuse of the drug Etizolam.
- This drug is known to provide some adverse side effects if it is taken in combination with Alcohol, anything that depresses the central nervous system of a person.
- If this drug is made in combination with drugs that promote sedation and respiratory depression. This can result in an overdose.
- Some deaths have been reported when the drug Etizolam interacts with alcohol.
There is very little information that states the side effects of the overdose by Etizolam. Some of the basic side effects of the overdose of benzodiazepine include:
- Weakness in the muscles
- Shifting of the mood
- Feeling drowsy
- Slow Pulse
- Slow breathing process
If you overdose, it should be taken as a medical emergency. One must report to the doctor as soon as possible.
Withdrawal and Dependence
When a person takes a benzodiazepine, a person gets a physiological dependence that gets created. As the body gets dependent on this drug, the body of a man starts to rely on this drug to function normally. If the dosage of this medicine is significantly reduced, the body starts showing withdrawal symptoms. These symptoms can be very severe in nature.
Some of the symptoms of Etizolam withdrawal are listed below:
- Rapid Pulse Rate
If you suddenly stop using a drug Etizolam, there are certain repercussions to it. The drug Etizolam is very similar to benzodiazepines and has some life-threatening symptoms including seizures and hallucinations. One way to stop using this medicine is to go for medical detox. It is one of the smoothest and safest ways to get rid of this drug.
Detox of the drug Etizolam
- If you are someone who stops using the drug Etizolam right away then you must know that it is not safe to do so. This drug is short-acting benzodiazepine medication and should be replaced by medical detoxification. This is because this drug comes with severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Medical detox is available at all the medical facilities that are present around. This helps people in managing their withdrawal symptoms.
- There is a type of detox which is called Outpatient detox. This kind of detox is used especially in people who are committed to their recovery and the ones who are less physically dependent on the medicine. This option is valid for people who have not misused this drug.
Treating Addiction of Etizolam
- The initial goal of detoxification is to get rid of the medicine from the patient’s body. This helps in the stability of the patient mentally as well as physically. This is one of the most crucial steps that is included in the substance abuse treatment plan. After this person are made to go through some behavioral therapies which is one of the comprehensive treatment.
This way a patient gets time to think about his emotions and thoughts which then gets translated into actions. A person can get slowly used to the healthier way of life which has fewer cravings, stress, and anxiety.
- New techniques are learned by people through individual and group therapies. This helps a patient in determining what their triggers are and what triggers them the most. This way a person can learn ways to manage and avoid those things. This process is organic in nature and helps a person recover without using any mind-altering substances.
- The severity of drug dependence is directly proportional to the period of time a patient has used this medicine. Differ people have different times of addiction to get addicted to a certain substance in their body. People who are used to taking higher doses of this medicine are more dependent on this medicine than users with casual doses.
- Polydrug abuse which is the abuse of this drug along with alcohol is known to increase the side effects of Etizolam. The dependency of this medicine also depends on genetic factors.
- If the mental state of the brain is used to the drug Etizolam, then leaving this drug can have a rebound effect on a person. People with depression, anxiety, agitation and insomnia return back in full force.
In addition to these psychological effects, there are some other side effects which include seizure and muscle tremors that are caused during the withdrawal of this medicine. This is the main reason why people need to stop using Etizolam as soon as a person gets dependent on this medicine. Some of the potential side effects of this medicine include:
- Having Vivid dreams
- Weakness and Tension in the muscles
- Mental fogginess
- No Feeling of pleasure
- Craving drugs
- Memory Loss
One must not suddenly cut down on the drug Etizolam, in fact, people should slowly cut down the dosage of this medicine so that the withdrawal effects of this drug are not that intense.
- The use of Etizolam is growing every day. According to research, this drug has been used as an overdose medicine to get high.
- This happens because this medicine is easily available online and can be purchased by anyone, the one in need and the one who is going to abuse this medicine.
- This drug is abused for its sedative effect. This drug has shown some significant rise where Etizolam is used as a drug in the last 5 years.